Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Return

It's been awhile, but I am happy to inform you that Don't Be Skrrred is back. I'm sure you are all wondering about the reasons for the hiatus, and I assure you it can be explained. Over the past 6 weeks, here are all the things that have been keeping me from informing, entertaining and wowing you:

1. Spring Break ( 2 days in Florida, 5 day cruise followed by a weekend in Vegas.)
2. Formal (3 days in Louisville, Kentucky)
3. Invasion of the 16-year olds (A 4 day visit from baby sister and friend)
4. The revelation I should have gone to a state school (My trip to Bloomington, Indiana).
5. The loss of my free time (Watching the first 3 seasons of LOST)

Now that my American road trip is over, and theres no more LOST to watch, I can get back to doing what I do best; telling you why I am right and everyone else is wrong.

Upcoming posts:
Week 1 of the MLB season
NCAA tournament recap

No comments: